Northeast Missouri Community Action Agency has expended all currently available funding that assists customers with emergencies. You may, by request, be placed on a waiting list to be contacted when funds become available. Please contact your service provider as soon as possible to make arrangements assuring continued service beyond your disconnect date.
TSU Poverty Simulation
215 N. Elson Kirksville, Missouri 63501
Ph. 660-665-9855 fax 660-665-5542
The Northeast Missouri Community Action Agency's mission is to assist individuals, families and communities achieve their greatest potential.
Our vision is a better way of life!
Click on an icon below to see how we can help you.
- Mary Lee Bailey - Retirement Mary Lee Bailey Retirement
- Lynn Kendall - Outstanding Community Partner Lynn Kendall-Outstanding Community Partner
- Mary Lee Bailey - Retirement Mary Lee Bailey Retirement-Cake
- GED Graduate-Tracy Nichols, NMCAA GED Project Coordinator-Joy Beaird GED Graduate-Tracy Nichols, NMCAA GED Project Coordinator-Joy Beaird
- Community Partner of the Year Award Community Partner of the Year Award
- Community Partner of the Year
- Single Family Home(in progress)-Kahoka
- Single Family Home 2(in progress)-Kahoka
- Boy Scout Blankets CUB SCOUTS PACK 406 SERVICE PROJECT
- March 2013 Employee Recognition Award Recipient-.....Kathy Haase.....